We are looking for a passionate contributor for our growing healthcare organization. This organization is changing the data landscape in the...
We are looking for a passionate contributor for our growing healthcare organization. This organization is changing the data landscape in the healthcare industry and seeking someone ready to join this highly collaborative team striving to make an impact while executing the company vision of improving healthcare! If you like the sound of our vision - this may be the opportunity for you!!
You will play a key role in delivering best-in-class software implemented on our cutting-edge platform, interfacing cross-functionally to best serve customers. You will be part of an Agile organization working with different teams and projects leveraging your technical skills to forge ahead in designing web application solutions and strategies that encourage reusability for various components and code.
- Design and develop innovative, scalable and high-quality SaaS solutions
- Collaborate to define, analyze, and implement required functionality.
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that encourages reusable components and code.
- Maintain existing code and assets and troubleshoot bugs within a complex code base, including identifying issues and making recommendations to prevent future challenges
- Help define the future state architectural strategy and roadmap
- Work with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate software into the product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product owners, other developers QA Engineers within an agile development team,
- Utilize individual passion and curiosity to advance skills and remain current on the latest technologies/languages, open source projects, and development standards.
- Solid experience in application development in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and/or Java and SQL databases (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Understanding of OOP/OOD.
- Experience utilizing design patterns, scalability, performance, database optimization and object-oriented design.
- Understanding of complex data models and relational theory and strong SQL skills.
- Understanding of RESTful SOA principles.
- Strong understanding of AWS development and migration
- Experience utilizing web frameworks (Rails and/or Spring)
- Experience with ORM, preferably in Hibernate and ActiveRecord.
- Experience in AJAX, JSON, Node.js, Angular.js, Vue.js),
- Experience with microservices architecture and methodologies
- Experience utilizing containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Amazon ECS.
- Familiarity with open source technology for web development and data structures (Redis preferred).
- Experience working in SAFe Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principals to execute projects.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by Dice