We are looking for a passionate software developer who thrives in taking projects from idea to launch.
- Experience with Ruby and Rails
- Experience with relational databases (ideally Postgres)
- Experience building and scaling user-focused web applications
- Passion for technology
(Don’t worry if you don’t match these attributes perfectly. We are more interested in finding someone who clicks with the team than someone who checks all the boxes.)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Elixir and Phoenix. Or desire to learn!
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience contributing to our community through code, documentation, mentoring, teaching, and speaking
- Willingness to balance production work with project delivery/product ownership
Why work at Mint?
We work on new projects regularly, so we’re constantly learning new tools and techniques.
We are friendly and supportive. We always go the extra mile to support our team’s career development and personal needs.
We are entrepreneurial. Every Mint gets at least one week per month working on our new ventures.
We are small and independent. Every team member has a high degree of autonomy and in return you are expected to take a high degree of responsibility. We are a small team, and as a result you will learn more at Mint than you would at a large agency.
Our London office is at White Bear Yard and we share with a mix of startups and VCs. We’re next to Leather Lane market and its delicious street food.
We have an office in New York. All of us work across borders, occasionally visiting each other to streamline sprints. Every year we go away to the countryside to work on our own projects for a week.
Salary: £20k to £50k
Work permit: You must have legal right to work in the UK
Part-time/Full-time: We will consider applications from people who want to part-time as well as full-time.