Our client is looking for several Ruby Developers to join their team. There are both permanent positions by way of contract to hire and long...
Our client is looking for several Ruby Developers to join their team. There are both permanent positions by way of contract to hire and long term 2+ year contract opportunities.
This team enjoys working together and this is a fully remote role working on a variety of projects. They encourage you to learn new skills and will be happy to mentor you into new avenues for your technical career.
- Development for migrations, upgrades, consolidations as four companies merge systems together.
- Participate in multiple projects (possibly one or more at a time): Creation of a loyalty program where customers can sign up, become a member, earn points to use as cash. Migration of .Net platforms to Ruby. Also possibly moving some of their Ruby platforms to .Net (significant consolidation and integration work). Upgrading Point of Sale system from Retail Pro to Retail Pro Prism. Consolidate several systems onto JD Edwards (including work management system (WMS), demand planning system, & accounting system)
- Take many abstract ideas and modify code to a practical solution that meets the businesses' needs.
- Have the ability to break down high-level system initiatives into workable user stories for the team to work on.
- Participate in all steps of the development lifecycle in support of team goals.
- Solid hands on development experience with Ruby is a must
- Excellent communication skills to work with business users and across multiple IT teams efficiently
- 2+Years of development experience
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
- provided by Dice