Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to th...
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for a Junior-Level Ruby Developer for a Federal project in the Washington, DC Metro Area. The project is transitioning applications from legacy databases, and you will work on a team within a DevOps environment to design, develop, test, and deploy Ruby/Ruby on Rails/React.js language technologies.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years of work experience on a software engineering team, collaborating with application developers, DevOps automation engineers, and systems programmers
- 1+ years of recent experience developing and implementing software solutions using Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- ReactJS Programming
- Xtreme Paired Programming
- Working in an agile environment
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di
- provided by Dice