Our client out of the Atlanta area is looking for a contractor that can work on a small team to help continue to build out their technology ...
Our client out of the Atlanta area is looking for a contractor that can work on a small team to help continue to build out their technology platform. This is an unique opportunity to work on a cutting edge retail technology platform.
The person that is most ideal for this role is someone who is highly collaborative, highly cooperative, highly analytical, have excellent communication skills, drives to always learn, has strong emotional intelligence and is a constant problem solver, self-motivated, works well independently, and must be committed and a true passionate coder.
- Need to write a dashboard and add server and workflows
- Build a new search engine
- Ruby on Rails - React and React Native are must-haves
- A working understanding and experience of Test-Driven Development (using frameworks like RSpec, Capybara, and Jest) and CI/CD best practices (using CircleCI, TravisCI, or Github Actions)
- Experience with Webpacker, Git, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Heroku or AWS is a plus.
- ·Experience integrating with APIs services (REST, GraphQL desirable) using JSON.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code.
- Strong knowledge in database
- Naturally organized and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable participating in collaborative discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with basic Agile principles/Scrum methodology
- provided by Dice