Be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of custom web-based applications which includes the development and mod...
Be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of custom web-based applications which includes the development and modification of frontend and backend code
Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Experience with version control software (Git, GitHub)
- Experience configuring and managing AWS environments
- Experience with Restful API implementations.
- Experience building serverless applications
- Experience with Ruby on Rails frameworks
- Experience building and working in a mostly automated CI/CD pipeline
- Strong understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies and release process
- Capable of delivering on customer-oriented priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have(s):
- Terraform / Cloudformation / AWS CDK or other Infrastructure as Code
- Familiarity with cloud-based monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Sentry, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases (especially DynamoDB or similar Document Stores)
- Every team member exhibits our core values