We have a Permanent role Ruby Developer with our client location Florida TX. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be inter...
We have a Permanent role Ruby Developer with our client location Florida TX. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
THE POSITION TITLE:
Senior Ruby Developer- RUBYS02114- Florida TX
We continue to grow and we are adding a new Ruby Development team!
Experity is an industry-leading software and services company focused on urgent care software solutions, we have expertise to help our clients grow, thrive, evolve-and succeed. Every member of our team is encouraged to think and act as an owner. When you play on our team, you are challenged to bring your best every day-and then some. It makes us better. It makes you better.
By joining Experity, you will make a positive impact on your team, our clients, and our community. If we haven't caught your attention yet, let us share what we offer our team members:
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous maternity/paternity leave
- Paid vacation and 8 paid holidays
- 401K company match
- Experity Synthetic Equity Program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- The Software Engineer's primary function will be to design, development, maintenance, and support of custom web-based applications.
- Be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of custom web-based applications which includes the development and modification of frontend and backend code
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with project teams on design specifications and system requirements
- Experience with version control software (Git, GitHub)
- Experience configuring and managing AWS environments
- Experience with Restful API implementations.
- Experience building serverless applications
- Experience with Ruby on Rails frameworks
- Experience building and working in a mostly automated CI/CD pipeline
- Strong understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies and release process
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Ruby
Nice to Have(s):
- Terraform / Cloudformation / AWS CDK or other Infrastructure as Code
- Familiarity with cloud-based monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Sentry, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases (especially DynamoDB or similar Document Stores)
Every team member exhibits our core values
- Team First
- Lift others up
- Share openly
- Set and Crush goals
- Delight the Client
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at and include posting in your application. also, you can call us at # and to discuss this position detail.
- provided by Dice