Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Senior Software Engineer ...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with 3-5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails, please read on!
Located: Beautiful San Mateo, CA (gorgeous views of the bay)
Bringing the world together through play - with an Imagination platform - it's what we do! Our platform is the only of its kind to empower a global community of over 100M monthly users to play, imagine and create together! Come be part of this amazing company's forward-thinking & cutting-edge development strategies to make a significant impact in an industry that holds an endless chest of creative opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide Ruby on Rails leadership
- Fullstack web application development
- Deliver work in short sprints
- Tackle complex, Hands-on technical challenges
- Write features in Ruby, SASS, JS + HTML (from the DB to the browser)
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 years professional experience
- BSCS or equivalent
- Experience with Ruby OR Rails
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, OR PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with GCP
- Experience React + Redux
- Experience with test auto tools s/a Cucumber or Gira
What's In It for You
- Competitive Pay!
- Full Benefits: Excellent medical, dental, vision!
- A rewarding 401k program!
- Free catered lunches five times a week!
- Fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks!
- Onsite fitness center & fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- HUGE room for growth!
- Amazing company culture!So, if you are a Ruby Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice