We are currently looking for a Ruby Developer to work on our web Automation and Monitoring Tools. Experienced Ruby Ninja - Writing pure ruby...
We are currently looking for a Ruby Developer to work on our web Automation and Monitoring Tools. Experienced Ruby Ninja - Writing pure ruby without Rails or ActiveSupport dependencies. The goal of our Deployment Automation projects are to provide zero downtime deployments of all BestBuy.com Applications in the fastest, safest, and most repeatable way for our Customers and Best Buy. These projects depend heavily on Ruby. Being able to work with and without ActiveRecord / ActiveSupport is required.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- Working in Simi-Paired Programming Environment
- Unit testing
- Quality Assurance of unit testing
- Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef, Vagrant, Kitchen, and Fog.
- 5+ Years Ruby Developer Experience.
- Experience with MVC Architectural Patterns.
- Experience working with and creating web services.
- Understanding of Client / Server Communications
- Experience with one of the following: OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, or other Cloud Providers
- Understanding of Deployment Automation concepts
- Understanding of Deployment CICD concepts
- provided by Dice