Due to the nature of the work involved, our client is unable to work with H1-B visa holders. Candidate must have a Public Trust Clearance, o...
Due to the nature of the work involved, our client is unable to work with H1-B visa holders. Candidate must have a Public Trust Clearance, or be clearable. Candidate must be able to work onsite in Arlington .
Our Client is looking for experienced developers to join their talented team of technologists. They work in small, fast, agile teams to create exceptional customer experiences and enduring solutions out of the government's most complex design and technology challenges. The work is challenging, but highly rewarding.
What you'll do:
- Engineer web applications, as part of a cross-functional team that includes user experience designers, product managers, engineers, and other functional specialists
- Achieve technical excellence by advocating for and adhering to lean-agile engineering principles and practices such as simple design and automated testing
What we're looking for:
- Experience engineering scalable, high-performing web applications using Ruby or Rails
- Experience working in an agile team format
- Able to work on-site in Arlington, VA
- provided by Dice Ruby or Rails, Agile