"The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Abraham Lincoln
Strivector specializes in full time and contract ...
"The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Abraham Lincoln ABOUT STRIVECTOR
Strivector specializes in full time and contract position hiring for companies like Amazon, Client, Client, Client, Capgemini and many other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. Our clients are growing so fast that they can't hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
So if you're one of the best, and you are looking for something better, let's talk! :-DTHE EMPLOYER
Take your career up a few notches with this one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 40 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It helps its clients transform to improve their performance and competitive positioning. THE JOB
This is a Ruby/Postgres developer
position and requires someone who has a deep understanding of RESTful API Design . As a Ruby developer
your roles and responsibilities will include:
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be developing high performance and scalable REST-based APIs to drive websites, mobile apps, and partner integrations.
- You should have 3+ years of Production Level Ruby on Rails Experience and strong experience designing RESTFul APIs.
- You will also need to possess a desire to work on award-winning Enterprise Level Applications and should value open, active collaboration.
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Ruby developer
who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal Ruby developer
would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- A Deep Understanding of RESTful API Design
- 3+ Years of Professional Experience Using Ruby and Rails in a production environment
- Experience with Postgres or a Relational Database System
- Solid understanding of Software Engineer Fundamentals
- Development experience on Linux and/or OSX
We understand that even if you are a seasoned Ruby developer
you may not have all the skills listed here. If you are a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, lets talk.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONCompensation:
Based on Experience. One of the best in the industryMinimum Education:
Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate in Computer Science or EngineeringMinimum Experience: 5 Years of Ruby on Rails experience Type of position:
Full-time Permanent Position with benefitsTelecommute:
San Francisco, CARelocation accepted:
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails, API, REST