Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to devel...
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Ruby Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Ruby Developer:
Requirements of the Ruby Developer:
- Write clear, concise code and automated tests
- Utilize CSS to design impressive UI
- Build the CI/CD infrastructure and test automation for software you write-
- Provide support for internal customers-
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Between 1-3 years of experience using Ruby and/or Rails
- At least 1 year of experience in full stack development in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git and knowledge of AWS Ruby SDK v3
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Docker, Ansible, or Terraform
- Ability to manage assigned tasks and projects to a timely completion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Jenkins a plus
Job ID: 309083 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: