* Work on designing/developing new and maintaining existing web applications in stacks built using Ruby on Rails and re...
- Work on designing/developing new and maintaining existing web applications in stacks built using Ruby on Rails and related technologies.
- Work with an existing cross-functional team collaborating with business users, clients and other stakeholders to ensure continuous release of new features and capabilities that are important to users.
- Develop, test and maintain applications built using Ruby and Ruby-on-Rails
- Develop and maintain automated tests and maintain high test coverage
- Integrate with CI/CD pipeline and strive for increased automation
- Perform and facilitate peer code reviews and incorporate required code changes
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues discovered in production and take ownership of problems through resolution
- Support project manager/scrum master in agile ceremonies, requirements development, SDLC documentation and other programmatic requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, users and stakeholders empathizing with their concerns and appropriately address them.
- Minimum 6+ years' development and/or architecture experience, including 3+ years' hands-on and demonstrable experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in a collaborative, Scrum agile development environment
- Sound understanding of TDD practices and tools such as RSpec or Cucumber
- Sound understanding and expertise in both relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Good understanding and experience developing and consuming RESTful services
- Experience serving as lead developer or architect
- provided by Dice