Minimum Required Skills:
Minimum Required Skills:
We are an up-and-coming startup leading the charge in building the latest in sales automation technology! Our founders have previously exited their startups to companies like SurveyMonkey & SalesForce, and are backed by the same folks supporting Docker & Stripe!
We are already profitable! We need a Senior Engineer (our stack is Ruby on Rails, but we are open to other tech stacks). You will work with our growing team and be an integral part of the evolution and scaling of our next-generation platform. We offer 100% REMOTE WORK and is the perfect chance to join a rapidly growing startup with an incredibly strong founding team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Help scale the platform as we grow
- Find the right balance between Rails and microservices
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to build new features
- Write robust and maintainable code while participating in code reviews
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Be progressive and help improve the platform, processes, and overall business
- Deliver clear and concise communication across all levels of the organization, especially when solving customer issues
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience (Fullstack)
- Skilled in web app development using Ruby on Rails
- Experience and passion for designing and developing web applications
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience building highly scalable microservices architecture
- Background with relational database models (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and REST API integrations
- API integration experience from third-parties such as Salesforce
- Keep up with new technologies and trends within the programming community > be willing to share new ideas, improve code, and implement best practices
- Database knowledge, including performance and optimization (Postgres, SQL)
- Thorough understanding of test-driven development and continuous integration (CI)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Actively utilizing GitHub for own projects
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience building chatbot or sales software from scratch
- Knowledge of working with Salesforce API integration
- Master's Degree in CS or related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation
- Get in on the ground floor of a startup on the riseSo, if you are a *Remote* Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice