Working with your full-stack team including customer-focused researchers, designers, front-end engineers, DevOps engineer...
Working with your full-stack team including customer-focused researchers, designers, front-end engineers, DevOps engineers, and other back-end engineers.
- Experience in requirements decomposition from larger tasks/capability and working with stakeholders and SMEs.
- Use Ruby, Go or other programming languages to build scalable back-end services that gracefully integrate with legacy systems and modern front-end frameworks.
- Build APIs that support both the digital services we deliver as well as third-party usage.
- Use unit and integration testing to ensure systems meet business needs.
- Ship software that impacts the lives of millions
- Interface with internal and Government management personnel.
- Reports to internal and Government management.
- Experience in an agile environment like Scrum or SAFe.
- Must have experience with a variety of software programs and languages and has some experience in programming.
- Must be able to design and discuss system strategies for platform, applications and networks.
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Science, Mathematics, Information Systems or related field with 5 years of experience.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, and RDS
- provided by Dice