Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries, supporting 72% of the ...
Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries, supporting 72% of the Fortune100 companies. We offer competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world's leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
We are currently looking for a ROR Developer to support our direct client, the world's largest technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software.
Job Title: Web Developer III - Ruby on Rails
Duration: 12+ month Assignment (likely to extend)
Location: 100% Remote - Preferred to be working PST hours
We are looking for a Developer with a minimum of 4 years of experience developing web-based solutions in Ruby on Rails.
- Expert knowledge of the Ruby on Rails framework and Ruby as a core language
- Extensive knowledge of API design and interface technologies (JSON, ProtoBuf, REST, RPC, XML, etc)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration suites (CircleCI, Jenkins, etc)
- Working knowledge of integrated testing frameworks (RSpec, MiniTest, etc)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management systems and technologies
- Working knowledge of GPS technologies systems and technologies
- Working knowledge of RFID systems and technologies
Volt is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit to learn about other opportunities.