Bount is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the engineering team responsible for our mobile and desktop web experiences.
About the Role
This role will focus on integrating product design with Bount’s backend platform and various outside systems. For gifted engineers seeking a challenging and highly rewarding startup experience, look no further.
What You'll Do
What You Bring
- Work across the organization to implement user experiences for the Bount desktop and mobile web app.
- Help decide what to build and why it’s important.
- Be part of an engineering team architecting and building from the ground up.
- Able to translate the product vision into meaningful experiences for users.
- Ambition, curiosity, initiative, speed, attention to detail, and self-management.
- Bonus: prior experience building consumer and social experiences.
Bount is a new venture-backed startup flipping the traditional consumer marketplace model on its head. We're democratizing influence and disrupting markets ranging from the creator & gig economies to crowdfunding. We’ve closed a venture seed round of financing from investors whose portfolios include Airbnb, Hinge, Robinhood, SoundCloud, and more, and we’re now seeking ambitious and motivated humans to join us on this epic startup journey.
🌎 Work from anywhere in the U.S. – Bount is a distributed remote-first team.
😎 Be a founding member – Join a small but elite team already consisting of entrepreneurs, prior venture-backed startup founders, PhDs, patent-holders, and lifelong builders and creators.
🎁 Lots of benefits and perks – Insurance, options, vacation time, custom battle stations, and more.
🧑💻 Work with pros – Join a culture that values respect, collaboration, and professionalism as much as innovation and output.
- Remote Culture
- Ownership and equity in an early-stage, venture-backed startup
- Competitive Startup Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- US Holidays & Unlimited Time Off Policy
This is a full-time, remote position. Bount Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates, please send your resumé and any links for your previous work to email@example.com.