We are looking for a Remote Full Stack Developer Ruby / React (Senior).
As a strategic technology partner in data-based recruiting, GOhiring connects employers, applicant management systems, agencies, and job boards. With GOhiring Analytics, we provide transparency into the effectiveness of recruiting measures and offer market participants the certainty of identifying the best solution for their current challenges.
With GOhiring Multiposting, we establish the best integrations with over 500 job boards in the DACH region. We're a team of 20 diverse professionals - with an ambitious vision for the future. With us, you will build products with future proof flexibility that might require thinking inside and outside of the box.
- Impact: Build smart and sustainable products that meet external and internal user group’s needs. Look forward to processes that start with MVPs and continuously iterate from there.
- Complex challenges: You will work on the full stack of the whole product-ecosystem and contribute to tasks of all sizes. This includes developing products from scratch.
- Quality as a goal: Follow best practices with us (CI, TDD, PRs, code reviews and good design practices). Proactively monitor and optimise for security and performance.
- Frontend transition: Help us standardize the way we do frontend in our transition towards React (from custom JS and Ember).
- Team work: You are an integral part of an experienced development team and you’ll work in close collaboration with product managers and testers.
- You get excited about good code quality and engineering quests
- You have broad experience in web development and master React and Ruby. More languages as a bonus.
- Profound knowledge about API design and first experience with application scalability and performance optimisation (ideally with Heroku, Docker and AWS)
- University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- You’re located +-4 hours CET
- Interest in business logic behind the software
- Fluent in English
Want to work on the future of recruiting?
- More than a job - discover the future: We’re a profitable and successfully bootstrapped company. You'll work at the heart of digitalization in recruiting and perhaps discover the job of a lifetime.
- Remote since 2012: Look forward to processes and mindsets that are 100% geared towards time-flexible and location-independent work.
- Making a big difference in a small team: We believe that small teams are more fun. Direct collaboration, lots of creative freedom, learning from each other - that's our understanding of productivity.
- Work equipment of your choice: For your mobile job you will receive a laptop and technical setup of your choice.
- Competitive salary package: Base salary plus performance-related company-wide bonus and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
Simply send us your profile in addition to your Github handle. We are happy to hear from you.
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.