Help us shape the future of platform-based creative work.
#rails #developer #react #react
Full-time (flexible) | April 2021 Start | Berlin (flexible)
- Building new features that will help creatives unlock an alternative career path
- Writing understandable, great quality code to supporting our long term growth strategy
- You appreciate test-driven development (TDD)
- Refactoring, modernizing and modularizing our existing codebase
- Working in sprints using agile/scrum methods
- Taking care of our AWS-cloud (optional)
What you bring
- At least 3 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- You worked with ReactJs and would love to continue this work
- Experience with payment APIs is a plus
- You are a great team player and have experience working in distributed teams
- You are passionate about code and love to discuss software patterns and best practices
- Fluent English is a must (that’s how we communicate), German is a plus
- Attention to detail when implementing features
- You’re eager to grow with us and want to help take jovoto to the next level
- You’re adaptable to change, a natural in a fast-paced environment
What we deliver
- Flexible ways of working: we’re a distributed team with an HQ in Berlin if you’re down with a social work environment, promote travel office, and keep communication transparent and open
- We’re a small, down-to-earth, international team (20 people from 10 countries on 3 continents and growing!)
- We think we have a pretty smart approach to development; our working style has been adapted from Scrum and the philosophy of starting with “the why” and we work with a challenge-driven backlog similar to Basecamp’s
- Innovation and the future of work are at the core of our business model; we embrace a flexible working culture and support remote work
Think it's a match?
Then what are you waiting for?! Send us your CV!
jovoto is an open innovation platform where brands co-create new products, brands, packaging and campaigns with curated teams of creatives and subject matter experts. Think of us as the platform answer to the old-school agency approach. jovoto was founded by Bastian Unterberg in 2007, with the mission to create an alternative career path for the next generation of creative professionals. Join our team, as we continue to shape the future of work.