Focus on increasing value to our users by maintaining current features and building out new features for our web ap
Based in Boston, Rentometer (www.rentometer.com) is a web application that is a fast and easy way to compare rent anywhere in the U.S. We are seeking a talented Ruby on Rails Developer to help us build, enhance and maintain our current offerings.
In this role, you will primarily focus on increasing value to our users by maintaining current features and building out new features for our web application. This will be an impactful role where you will help design, implement, test, and support all aspects of the project.
- Develop, maintain, and fix features
- Work with Product and Customer Operations Teams to ensure requirements are met and we are delivering value to users
- Write automated tests
- Deploy, monitor, and operate our systems
Rentometer seeks highly motivated, team-oriented individual with the following experience:
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Experience with statistical analysis and working with large datasets a plus
- Experience with GIS/mapping a plus
- Experience working within an established set of standards to produce scalable and maintainable code
- Strong sensibilities for UX and design
- 2+ years of software development experience with a related degree
- 4+ years of software development experience without a related degree
- Candidate will be required to sign Rentometer’s “Proprietary Information, Inventions and Non-Competition Agreement” upon acceptance of the position.