Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for a Quality Assur...
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer with Ruby and Cucumber experience in Columbus, Ohio.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
This is a potential right-to-hire position with our client.
We are only considering candidates who have professional work experience in Ruby and Cucumber (and who have documented that experience on their resumes) for this position. Please do not submit your resume if you do not have that experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ruby - absolutely required (no exceptions)
- Cucumber - absolutely required (no exceptions)
- Two to five years of experience in automated testing (no exceptions)
- GitLab/RubyMine - absolutely required (no exceptions)
- Ruby and Cucumber experience must be documented on the resume that you submit to Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. - absolutely required
- Experience working in an offshore model
- Page Objects
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Insurance (property and casualty) domain experience
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer with Ruby and Cucumber experience to work for us as a direct, W2 salaried or hourly employee, and the selected candidate will work on an engagement for our client. You will:
- Create tests to identify issue with software prior to launch;
- Identify and analyze bugs and document them.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Coach team on managing testing tools, reporting results, and motivating process improvement.
- Develop new tests to run, executing the tests, documenting results
- Collaborate with software developers to find fixes and patch the issues
- Run tests once the patches have been made
We're growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we're enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What's in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It's the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information:
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- provided by Dice