Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Quality Assurance? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right ...
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Quality Assurance? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is looking to fill a QA Lead position. With Vaco, you will have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced QA Lead, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
Lead QA Automation:
This position is responsible for leading a QA automation development team and ensuring that proper QA procedures and processes are followed for production system changes. This role will work in conjunction with the IT management to drive best practices within the IT change processes, speaking to execution of assignments delivered by the collective QA team. Candidate must participate in all levels of QA and develop/mentor teammates increasing the team's capabilities.
- Leads the automation testing team for all aspects of QA across BER software development lifecycle
- Work with product owners and business stakeholders to review requirements, deliverables, and expectations surrounding quality of tested applications
- Leads the design and implementation of professional QA services for use by IT, including tool assessment, testing methodologies, automated scripts and value-added assessment
- Coordinates the writing of quality assurance documentation and training materials and the execution of an assortment of tests
- Define and develop automated scripts and programs during iterative releases to ensure completion of deliverables
- Define and develop performance/load testing scenarios including the creation of any scripts or programs required to execution tests
- Develops and assist in producing report artifacts to track QA tasks that will help with transparency of day to day on goings to the development team, testers and end users
- Studies and analyzes quality issues with the goal to recommend methods for improvement
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Developing automation test scripts utilizing development frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium and script languages like Ruby, Java
- General understanding of IP networking, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, firewalls, routers etc.
- IT application lifecycle and software quality assurance best practice and processes
- Experience with POS, financial, human resources, and ecommerce applications
- Bachelor's degree and or combination of equivalent education and experience in related fields
- Minimum of 6 years of experience directly or assisting in leading QA teams with large enterprises, defining processes, recommending tools, delegating tasks, and reporting on execution of work
- 10+ years developing and maintaining automated tests for POS, and either mobile or web applications with additional capabilities writing scripts or object oriented code
- 10+ years defining scenarios for performance and load tests as well as developing tests utilizing development industry standard frameworks
- provided by Dice