QA Engineer Denver, CO
* The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the delivery of automation tooling and fra...
QA Engineer Denver, CO
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the delivery of automation tooling and frameworks through technical and team leadership effectively to both functional and cross organization teams.
- Minimum of 4+ years of progressive test automation experience
- Experience in Ruby*
- Act as a trusted advisor that understands broader enterprise automation architecture to assess and provide cross platform, cross tooling automation solutions that can span our development delivery models
- Works collaboratively with other departments to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Architect and develop and drive automation tools and frameworks to be used across Digital team and organization
- Drive forward innovation and help deliver cutting edge test automation through your expertise in commercial and open source tools to support automation across Agile / SAFe practices
- Ability to integrate test data, environment and validation solutions, tools, architectures
- Perform assessments develop solutions and proposals to lead the automation development strategy and implementation
- Advanced experience with driving test automation other engineers, new team members and apply technical expertise to automation quality engineering
- Communicate and coordinate and align the automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes
- Experience with Agile/SAFe Software Development Principles
- Strong skills in multi-tier architecture and digital technologies
- Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
- Experience testing native mobile and web client applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in test frameworks and tools: Cucumber (Ruby), Gherkin, Sauce Labs, XCUITest (iOS) Espresso (Android)
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over various platforms, Server, Web and native Mobile
- Experience with Git
- Background in writing *automated * tests with code
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker is a plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- provided by Dice