Job Description Experienced QA Engineers-our client has an immediate opportunity; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle! At Vaco, we...
Job Description Experienced QA Engineers-our client has an immediate opportunity; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with IT hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the information technology market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in IT as a QA Engineer, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Strong experience developing automated test scripts using Ruby and Gherkin within an Enterprise environment
- Familiarity with XML technologies, including XQuery language
- Ability to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) practices and excellent knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD).
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Knowledge of Unit, Integration, black box, performance, End-to-End, regression and User Acceptance testing approaches and appropriate application of each