Are you a QA professional with Ruby experience? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client i...
Are you a QA professional with Ruby experience? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is looking to fill a QA Automation position. With Vaco, you will have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced QA Analyst, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
We are seeking a QA Cloud/API Automation Test Engineer with strong API testing and automation development skills. As QA Cloud/API Automation Engineer, you will be an integrated part of an Agile team, working interactively with product management, software developers, test engineers and business analysts to analyze API requirements and to provide test coverage for the expected level of security, reliability, and performance.
- Analyze API documentation specifications and collaborate with team to improve requirements, define acceptance criteria and ensure traceability between requirements and test coverage.
- Hands-on development of automated tests for an API-focused team.
- Execute automated test cases, record test results, analyze test failures, and report issues to the team.
- Act as the primary contact for testing activities and responsibilities for the development team.
- Provide thorough documentation, including test planning, strategies, and bug reports.
- Recommend and/or perform appropriate non-functional testing.
- Propose/implement improvements that result in increased efficiency and reduced risk.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science similar technical discipline or 5+ years or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated development experience creating automation toolsets/frameworks using Ruby/Cucumber, Java/Cucumber, or similar framework.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with REST API and requests.
- Working knowledge about AWS services and products
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools: Jenkins, Maven, Git.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and testing techniques, including functional, non-functional, system integration, install verification, and testing across many phases of a project.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum processes and experience participating in an Agile team.
Desired but not required:
- Continued education in testing or QA certification.
- Membership in quality or IT organization.
- provided by Dice