Job Description As a Production Software Engineer, you are responsible for troubleshooting and analyzing basic technical coding issues submi...
Job Description As a Production Software Engineer, you are responsible for troubleshooting and analyzing basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients. You will own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code. You will perform root cause analysis, help identify problems areas, make recommendation to development teams, create code based queries and development testing tools and develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies development processes and ecosystem. You will also communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issues resolution, consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Software Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- provided by Dice Analysis, Development, Ruby, Security, Software Engineer, Testing