Our Customer, a SaaS platform provides critical virtual care infrastructure for clients which include some of the country's largest health s...
Our Customer, a SaaS platform provides critical virtual care infrastructure for clients which include some of the country's largest health systems is looking for a Principal Software Engineer - Ruby On Rails
Role : Principal Software Engineer - Ruby On Rails
Duration : Fulltime
Please note that this position is 100% Remote
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide excellence in management and leadership for multiple teams to help achieve company objectives
- Experience managing both onshore and offshore development teams to deliver major, minor and cumulative patch releases.
- Champion and implement engineering best practices, specifically with Agile development methodology (prefer SCRUM) and project planning, estimation & tracking
- Managing the team against development & product KPIs
- Experience delivering enterprise class software in a global development model
- Experience driving alignment to common team and individual goals
- Create technical alignment to deliver strategic business initiatives
- Self-motivated individual who can operate independently and with deep integrity.
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience
- 7-10 years of software industry experience
- Experience developing applications using platform-as-a-service SDKs and APIs
- Demonstrated foundation in Computer Science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Healthcare IT (ex: EMR integrations, BI Reporting, HL7, familiarity with client-side architecture in the provider space)
- SaaS development, deployment & monitoring; AWS
- Information Security Principles and Practices
- Extensive experience with SQL, DB deployment and optimization (preferably SQL Server & Tableau)
- provided by Dice