Mid-Level Ruby Developer (Ruby on Rails) We are hiring for a Mid-Level Ruby Developer to join our growing organization. About us At One...
Mid-Level Ruby Developer (Ruby on Rails)
We are hiring for a Mid-Level Ruby Developer to join our growing organization.
At OneClickPolitics our mission is to provide innovative and integrated approaches to grassroots advocacy that leverage digital advocacy software tools and technology.
Hundreds of clients depend on our award-winning advocacy technology, strategic insights, and acquisition services to achieve a measurable impact on policy outcomes at the local, state, provincial, and federal levels of government in the United States, Australia, and Canada.
Location: OneClickPolitics is headquartered in Washington, DC and this position can be remote or in-office.
As Mid-Level Ruby Developer, you will be contributing to the development of our code base. This role involves hands-on development as well as maintenance of our Ruby on Rails based application. The role will be integral part of our engineering team.
● Contribute to development of our Ruby on Rails code base and core architecture initiatives
● Facilitate collaboration within engineering team
● Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
● Advocate and advance modern, agile engineering practices
● Minimum 4 years of Ruby on Rails development experience (primarily Backend)
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent experience
● Experience with infrastructure including CI/CD tools
● Natural ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Effective in working remotely
Included Ruby / Rails jobs, news and articles alerts to make you stand out of the pack.
Most resumes are looked at for only 4 seconds. Use neuroscience to turn the tables.
3 steps to solve your ad-hoc hiring by turning it into a neuroscience puzzle
Scaling for 6 Million Users with Rails, Scala and Nodejs - Interview with the CTO of Gilt