Passionate, self-starters looking to join a growing team are highly encouraged to apply! We are looking for data-driven, problem-solvers wit...
Passionate, self-starters looking to join a growing team are highly encouraged to apply! We are looking for data-driven, problem-solvers with a heads down approach to join and help lead a rapidly growing engineering team.
- This person will have to be able to develop, and maintain the system.
- Will be apart of the product developmetn for the entire cycle.
- Work on new features for internal and external customers.
- Use analytical skills to debug issues and use all resources available.
- Follows directives and standards on programming style and documentation.
- Communicate with all parties envolved, the team and stakeholders.
- Work with SCRUM team on both project and product based work.
- 4+ years experience using ruby on rails
- Understand design patterns, practices and application to apply them in practical real-world situations for software development.
- Experience with abstraction, de-coupling and the separation of concerns during development.
- Solid understanding of SQL and data modeling for scalability and performance.
- Experience creating RESTful APIs and web services for integration with mobile apps and web sites.
Other helpful skills:
- Proficiency with source control tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies and work tracking systems (ie. Atlassian, Jira)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience designing web-based user interfaces
- Experience with Java & Java frameworks (not required)
- Knowledge of AWS, iOS SDK, Android SDK
BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
**Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.