Want to use your tech chops to fight substance addiction? Join us! Addiction is the largest problem facing healthcare. Tobacco is the #1 leading cause
Looking for a lead web developer to be an early, critical employee at DynamiCare Health, to build technology to help people recover from substance addiction (drugs, alcohol, & tobacco). Must live in the Eastern Time Zone, and Greater Boston preferred.
- Co-founded by Dr. David Gastfriend, a national expert in addiction psychiatry ( http://nationalrxdrugabusesummit.org/biographies/dr-david-gastfriend/ )
- Substantial seed funding from experts in the field of addiction
- Patent-pending technology
- In discussions with national insurers for pilot studies
- Evidence-based: Over 40 randomized controlled trials have demonstrated the effectiveness of our approach for all substance addictions
- Described as "one hell of an idea" and "earth-shattering" by nationally-recognized leaders in the field
- Remote company; we all work from home, but prefer Boston-area / East Coast
We're looking for someone who is:
- Committed to our mission of making addiction treatment dramatically more effective, accountable, and accessible.
- Experienced in building web apps / back-ends (>2 years’ experience)
- Familiar with HIPAA compliance
- Skilled in multiple areas and willing to wear many hats
- Independent, self-starter who does not need much guidance, but can also collaborate effectively on a team