Our client is a successful start-up in the ad monetization space with a monthly reach of over 500 millions consumers. They ...
Our client is a successful start-up in the ad monetization space with a monthly reach of over 500 millions consumers. They are hiring a Senior / Lead level Ruby Engineer to apply their years of technical experience developing high traffic, complex web applications towards building scalable e-commerce platform solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Develop software solutions in Ruby on Rails Maintain a standard for modular and test-driven code
- Take on large projects with a high-level autonomy
- Contribute to important architectural decisions Learn new technologies and frameworks as needed
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design
- Experience in using relational databases: MySQL, Postgres etc
- Experience building RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Relentless with best practices and willing to discuss the choices you make with your fellow engineers and teammates
- Love to code and solve complex problems in a clean, concise and extendable way
- Comfortable in early-stage, fast-paced, high-growth, resource-lean environments
- Experience developing for large-scale e-commerce (integrated shopping cart, PayPal API, Stripe etc).
- Experience with search utilities such as ElasticSearch or Solr.
- Familiarity with front-end MVCs such as Angular, Ember, React etc.
What the job offers:
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses + Equity
- Fully paid Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision
- Catered breakfast and lunches
- Flexible Schedule and Vacation Time, Unlimited PTO
- Career growth and mentorship, start-up feel, rewards for innovations