Lead Software Engineer, Ruby on Rails
Location: Denver, CO
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. Bleeding-Edge Technology
2. Award-Wining Company that's quickly Disrupting their Market Space
3. Exception Leadership that's backed by some of the biggest VC firms around.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Work with colleagues and senior engineering to define technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Operate on a development team and participate in design, development, testing, and debugging of applications
- Develop clean, elegant, and very reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Dedicated to producing high quality software and development best practices
- Flexibility - Ability to operate in a fast-paced iterative development environment
**What You Need for this Position**
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with React.JS or Ember or Angular.js or Angular or jQuery
Major Pluses: (Not Required)
**What's In It for You**
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company
- On the job training
- Exposure to the newest technologies and tools
- Working for a company that values staying at the forefront of technology
- Excellent Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Fun Close-Knit Teams
Sound like you? Apply today or send your resume to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Lead Software Engineer, Ruby on Rails*