In this role, you will interface with engineers and architects who work in a variety of programming languages, but you will serve as the com...
In this role, you will interface with engineers and architects who work in a variety of programming languages, but you will serve as the company's Ruby on Rails expert. The role will primarily involve hands-on coding, but will also involve mentoring a team of junior engineers and collaborating with senior architects and programmers who specialize in other programming languages to ensure scalability of the internal applications and systems.
Many of our finance associates have left the industry for greener pasture with this organization and we are looking for someone that wants longevity in a company that is not only best-of-breed, but extremely stable even in this difficult financial times. The compensation and quality of life is unmatched in the industry.
This job is immediately active, and 100% remote but the company is based on the West Coast (with work hours in pacific time zone).
- 8+ years of hands-on Ruby on Rails experience
- AWS, Azure or GCP cloud experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a related discipline.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a lead position is preferred, however we are fine with this being your first lead position