"eDataForce Consulting LLC is a results-driven, professional services company. We understand strategy, technology, and pr...
"eDataForce Consulting LLC is a results-driven, professional services company. We understand strategy, technology, and process. Our experienced professionals collaborate with clients to activate and accelerate critical business initiatives in three key ways: Develop actionable business and technology strategies; Optimize existing business process and technology investments; Implement knowledge/information sharing technologies".
Please contact your "eDataForce " recruiter (Ms. TAS) for immediate consideration. Phone # OR e-Mail:
Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer| 6 Months Contract | REMOTE
Key Skills : Ruby on Rail Lead | AWS| Microservices a MUST | progressive web app (PWA) | RESTful APIs | AWS infrastructure| Java | Elasticsearch.
eDataForce Client is a fast-growing cloud hosted SaaS company. We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to work REMOTELY for duration of 6 Plus Months Contract .
As our ideal candidate, you're passionate about developing and finding complex systems to work on. You relish the idea of being able to work across all layers of the stack but are just as happy refactoring a model.
You will be responsible for new product feature development and existing feature enhancements within client application as well as work with the current development team to help support the client customer base and the client Success team with technical issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate as a member of our development team to improve Client SaaS offering
Qualifications and Skills .
- 8+ years of experience developing front end technologies: Angular JS, Node JS,
- Must have successfully implemented microservices and PWA.
- 5+ years of Ruby and Rails and React .Js experience.
- 5 years of experience in Application Development: Java, JEE, Spring, Go, or Lua
- At least 5 years of experience in one of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack,
Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- 6 + years of experience developing RESTful APIs
- First-hand experience with AWS, experienced in spinning up AWS infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience in Container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes, Docker
- Certified in Java and AWS technologies
- Software development experience including requirements analysis, design, coding, test planning, and unit-testing.
- 5+ years hands on experience with Elasticsearch.
- Expert with the following frameworks: Ruby on Rails.
- AWS Certification or equivalent experience
- Data analysis
- Knowledge of Elixir
Education and Experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent related work experience required
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams preferred
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Must be comfortable working in both a team environment as well as solo
- AWS and Ubuntu Experience a plus
** Excellent Communication is a MUST**
eDataForce consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- provided by Dice