We are working with a data driven tech solutions client in Charlotte, NC that s looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their team. Thi...
We are working with a data driven tech solutions client in Charlotte, NC that s looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their team. This person will be helping software developers execute half the time and will code half the time, as well as problem-solving, analyzing information, software design, unit and integration testing and more.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Problem-solving, analyzing information, software design, unit and integration testing, teamwork, awareness of data design.
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Ruby (Required): Ruby on Rails, Sinatra
- Databases: Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Message Brokers: RabbitMQ, AMQP, SQS
- Unix fundamentals
- Heroku and the Elements ecosystem
- AWS services such as EC2, S3, Fargate, etc.
- Git (or an understanding of code versioning tools, such as Mercurial / SVN)
They offer flexible hours as well as:
- health insurance
- maternity and paternity leave
- a 401(k)-matching program
- affordable family benefits
- prescription drug insurance
- pet insurance
- company covers 100% of dental, vision, and life insurance
- Fun perks like video games, snacks, happy hours, lunches, free coffee and more
Contact Kayli Keller at or X324 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.
- provided by Dice