Our client is currently seeking a Lead Rails(RoR) Developer. If you believe your skill set aligns with the description below, please send up...
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Rails(RoR) Developer. If you believe your skill set aligns with the description below, please send updated resume to
*THIS IS A FULL-TIME/PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY*
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate software engineering lead to join our backend team based in San Francisco. If you enjoy working across domains and are comfortable switching gears, if you have an eye for customer pain points, are driven to learn new business domains just as much as new technologies, and care about quality, if you interact effectively in a team environment and take ownership for and pride in your work - then we would love to hear from you!
* 5+ years experience building applications at scale with Ruby on Rails or an equivalent backend framework
* Experience designing and architecting systems and applications
* Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of employees to plan, organize and complete projects from inception to production.
* Experience mentoring other engineers
* You will contribute directly to writing software as well as leading the team
* You enjoy working in a fast-paced, informal, and rapidly changing environment where the bar for performance is set high
* Self-motivated and self-managing
Salary: Open - provided by Dice Developer, Ruby