Laurel Road, a brand of Key Bank, is part of the expanding FinTech space: we offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans through a di...
Laurel Road, a brand of Key Bank, is part of the expanding FinTech space: we offer Mortgages, Student Loans, and Personal Loans through a digital online experience, . We simplify the process for both borrowers and bankers, while increasing choices of products, improving tracking, and offering a positive banking experience.
- Take ownership of key projects.
- Maintain very high levels of product quality and regulatory compliance through the use of test automation, code coverage tools, documentation, thoroughness in design and implementation, following existing processes and proposing improvements to processes as needed.
- Technical point person for technical and non-technical personnel inside the company, as well as externally to vendors and regulators.
- Provide leadership to outsourced technical personnel.
- Support the team in accomplishing all technical tasks, by understanding and fully utilizing existing frameworks and architecture.
- Propose new frameworks, 3rd party API, platforms, microservices, and architecture.
- Collaborate with other team members on choosing appropriate design patterns, coding conventions, and best practices.
- Organize existing code and plan future architecture to maximize code reuse across multiple product lines.
- Propose new libraries, frameworks, and tools to improve quality of code and efficiency of the team
- Manage organizations cloud based infrastructure, including 3rd party services, SaaS, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Participate in various Agile meetings: Poker Planning, Iteration Planning, Daily Scrum, Iteration Review, and Retrospective.
- Estimate time for User Stories. Work with Module Owners to understand and, if needed, improve requirements. Work with QA to resolve defects. Complete User Stories to the satisfaction of Module and Product Owners.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge of Java 1.6+
- Java 1.8
- Spring MVC
- PostgreSQL, Hibernate and other ORMs, Spring Data, and QueryDSL.
- Tomcat, Heroku, and AWS
- FICO Blaze and other Business Decision Servers, OutSystems
- REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of the Agile process and Test Driven Development
- Integration and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience in startup companies
- Authorship of independent projects
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. 38415BR