Are you a Lead Full Stack Developer with 7+ yrs of experience and enjoy the challenge of a startup? Are you open to learning Ruby developmen...
Are you a Lead Full Stack Developer with 7+ yrs of experience and enjoy the challenge of a startup? Are you open to learning Ruby development in a fast-paced environment? If yes.....read on!
We are an up-and-coming startup leading the charge in building the latest in sales automation technology. Our executive team has had multiple previous exits and our investors include companies like Salesforce! Fresh off a strong funding round, we are poised to rapidly expand and continue to succeed! We are generating revenue, as well.
THIS POSITION IS OFFERING FULLY REMOTE WORK AND IS THE PERFECT CHANCE TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING STARTUP!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with software and product teams to determine new features and establish development goals
- Scale platform architecture and micro services to handle consumer workload
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quick turnaround on creating new functions
- Work with product support teams to ensure that customer issues with software are resolved
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- 7+ years of software development experience, you don't have to come from Ruby on Rails but you must be open to learning it!
- Hands on with AWS Cloud and building highly scaled micro services architecture
- Background with relational database models (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and REST API integrations
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field.
- Previous experience building chatbot or sales software from scratch
- Knowledge of working with Salesforce API integration
- Master's Degree in CS or related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation pacakge!
- Get in on the ground floor of a startup on the rise!
So, if you are a Lead Full Stack Developer open to working with Ruby language and looking to set down roots with a rapidly expanding startup, we want to see your resume right away!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DO2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.