* Work in a small team environment to develop and maintain multiple applications.
* Ability to quickly lea...
- Work in a small team environment to develop and maintain multiple applications.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and stacks.
- The candidate will have to be able to perform work without being micromanaged.
- He/she will have to participate in meetings with end-users and business owners in order to identify and understand complex business requirements.
- Fluent in English
- Must know Object Oriented Programming.
- Good understanding of the Ruby programming language.
- At least one year of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Must know how to write plain sql queries.
- Must know about data normalization and how to join tables.
- Familiarity with Angular or Angular.js would be a plus
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,400+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.