Are you excited at the prospect being a senior member of an energetic product management team focused on delivering business success, as par...
Are you excited at the prospect being a senior member of an energetic product management team focused on delivering business success, as part of an entrepreneurial cultured company with $8.6B revenue?
Join Our Team!
Company & Product Description
HCL Software is a division of HCL Technologies (HCL) that operates its primary software business. It develops, markets, sells, and supports over 20 product families in the areas of DevOps, Automation, Digital Solutions, Data Management, Marketing and Commerce, and Mainframes. Its mission is to drive ultimate customer success with their IT investments through relentless innovation of its products.
We have an exciting HCL Software career opportunity to be a part of our BigFix team is an industry-leading software solution designed to secure endpoints and manage critical assets within enterprise deployments. The BigFix Development Team includes a diverse, talented, and multi-disciplinary workforce comprised of software developers, architects, testers, designers, and writers collaborating and innovating in a high-energy environment that utilizes agile methodologies.
On a typical day, the skills you would need for this role include:
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of development processes for large scale distributed client-server applications across Windows and Unix platform
- Strong Understanding of SQL and database management systems
- Designing, developing, and testing cross-platform, enterprise class applications with a strong focus on security, usability, stability, scalability, maintainability and performance
- Working with global team members to help define and implement features
- Strong leadership and ownership skills
- Being a product component owner responsible for all aspects of the component
- Use of automation tools for test automation
- Resolving customer issues
- Knowledge of application security and secure programming practices
- Understanding of Network programming: TCP/IP, TLS, HTTP
- Knowledge of Web Development Technologies
- Experience working in a security-focused development environment
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Candidate must have a work authorization status as a US Citizen
- Candidate needs to be able to either presently in Emeryville / Oakland, CA market and have reliable transportation to go into our Emeryville, CA. office daily.
- Must have 3+ years using Agile methodologies and working within Agile scrum teams
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Software Engineering or related discipline