Do you enjoy developing solutions that forge a new path? KirkpatrickPrice is seeking a developer who has as much passion ab...
Do you enjoy developing solutions that forge a new path? KirkpatrickPrice is seeking a developer who has as much passion about Information Security as we do. We are a $12M company on a mission to reach $30M in the next 4 years by making information security audits more accessible to businesses worldwide. As a member of our development team in Tampa, Florida, you will directly influence our proprietary client-facing technology that enables secure assessment of client information security practices.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone just starting out-we're talking to you recent graduates! We provide training from SANS on Web Application Security.
Desired Applicant Characteristics
· KirkpatrickPrice seeks individuals with extreme levels of integrity. The top 1% of wealth holders in America rate integrity as the #1 factor that explains economic success.
· Our developers must have a passion for creating innovative solutions that will teach and guide users toward compliance success.
· KirkpatrickPrice seeks those with the skill to create clean, well-thought out and reliable code.
· Developers must always apply secure coding best practices.
· Developers must demonstrate a willingness to learn about vulnerability management and penetration testing standards.
· Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
· Understanding of HTML and CSS.
· Understanding of database systems (we use Postgres).
We are currently accepting résumés from those in Tampa or those who want to move to Tampa. E-mail your résumé to .
KirkpatrickPrice is an information security assurance CPA firm with clients around the globe. We provide external, third party evaluation of how well our clients protect their most sensitive information. We apply a variety of information security frameworks, including SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, FISMA, NIST, PCI, GDPR, and more. Our clients appreciate our unique approach that focuses both on thorough auditing that identifies vulnerabilities, and genuine care for our clients and their information security effectiveness. They also appreciate our proprietary approach that saves them cost and decreases the on-site footprint of our work. Our information security expertise applies both the auditing function and penetration testing to assess our client's effectiveness. Our employees love working for a small, successful company, that genuinely cares about treating others the way we all seek to be treated, and they love working from home in their pajamas!