Deduce, a Philadelphia-based cyber security software company, is building the largest real-time identity network in the world. We are a mission-driven team, focused on mitigating risk and thwarting fraud. Our passionate leadership team has built and sold 3 successful companies over the past 15 years. We are well funded by top-tier venture capital firms and a Who’s Who of data and cyber security CEO’s.
This is a ground-floor opportunity. The ideal candidate is a hardworking, highly motivated, team player with a strong desire to work inside a fast-paced entrepreneurial company. A “Doers” mentality is a must, along with a strong work ethic.
Applicants should be hands-on builders with experience in developing web platforms. We’re looking for someone who loves to write code (in any language), and who enjoys solving meaningful problems. You must have firsthand technical expertise, across a variety of technologies, and the proven ability to fashion reliable solutions. You must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision.
A strong coder will make an immediate impact and have the opportunity to be part of a close-knit, fast-growing team. Specifically this role will work on API & SDK projects, and support client implementations. The team is responsible for building and maintaining the codebase that ingests data from thousands of different partners.
- Analyze, design and develop our Portal
- Analyze, design and develop our API plug-ins
- Provide ongoing maintenance and enhancements to existing systems
- Provide developer support to our API
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Please apply and include some examples of your code (a github link works well!). Be prepared to work through a coding challenge as part of the application process.
Expect top notch healthcare benefits, a 401k plan, stock-options, snacks, schwag and other fun start-up perks designed by a team that understands what is important.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.