Our client is looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developer to join there growing team. This is a direct hire role that is partial...
Our client is looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developer to join there growing team. This is a direct hire role that is partial remote that calls for trips to Sacramento a few times a month.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
* Maintain and update Ruby on Rails code base
* Implement both back-end and front-end components
* Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
* 1+ years of relevant work experience
* Experience developing and maintaining Ruby on Rails applications
* Ability to design and query large relational datasets using SQL (PostgreSQL experience a bonus)
* Experience with API Software Integrations
* Experience deploying and maintaining production environments on Linux servers
* Experience with Android app development
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.