We are looking for an entry-level developer that is interested in using Ruby on Rails to make the world a better place.
Are you interested in using Rails to make the world a better place? Annkissam is a small, growing organization that provides operational and technology solutions to nonprofits and mission-driven organizations in the Boston area and across the country. We are looking to hire an entry-level, full-time software developer who will join our team and help us build complex systems using Ruby on Rails. Experience with Rails is not required, but applicants should have a background in computer science or programming experience. This position would start immediately.
The ideal candidate is:
- A quick learner who is creative and a good problem solver
- Someone who approaches life with curiosity
- An individual who is passionate about using technology to help people
- Someone who is comfortable working autonomously and in teams
- An individual with strong programming fundamentals
, Kindness, and Quality
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have skills, not required:
- Ruby on Rails
- OS X and Linux Command Line Proficiency
- Experience with Relational Databases and Web Development
Annkissam offers full health coverage (for individual plans), retirement contribution, paid time off, flexible schedules, profit sharing, and a generous holiday schedule. Employees may request to work remotely or from home after an initial training period or in our office stocked with coffee, snacks, and a treadmill desk. We host group events sponsored by our Party Planning and Health & Wellness committees and work/life balance is important to us.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through our careers website: www.annkissam.com/careers
We are not asking for responses from third party recruiters. If you are a recruiter, please do not contact us about this position.
Annkissam is an equal opportunity employer and does not not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual preference or disability.