Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client's background requirements.
- Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Regularly check code into the continuous integration pipeline based on Jenkins to incrementally build the overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using JUnit and other tools like Cucumber, JMeter, and Selenium
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- 7 + years of experience with the following:
- Ruby on Rails
- 4+ years of experience in using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- AGILE Development experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client's background requirements
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di
# - provided by Dice