We are looking for a passionate contributor for this Senior Java Developer role for our growing healthcare organization. This organization i...
We are looking for a passionate contributor for this Senior Java Developer role for our growing healthcare organization. This organization is changing the data landscape in the healthcare industry and seeking someone ready to join this highly collaborative team striving to make an impact while executing the company vision of improving healthcare! If you like the sound of our vision - this may be the opportunity for you!!
This Company is looking for Technical Lead to provide both hands-on development, as well as effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills. Take part in new development efforts to rewrite key Healthcare Information Technology Software Products sold to corporations. They are building six new Agile teams for this new Product development effort. You will be creating code that serves as an example to other developers, as well as leading the solutioning and design of technical work, while removing impediments and promoting self-management and constantly improving standards of work.
The environment is Enterprise Java, Spring, Oracle and Agile moving to a new platform focused on Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and AWS. Learn new skills such as Ruby on Rails, AWS if you don't already have them.
- Problem solving
- Enforcing the rules of SDLC Process best practices,
- Create robust designs for the hardest business and technical problems
- Write elegant code that others can use as an example
- Communicate with engineers and provide process and technical guidance to engineering teams and top management.
- Implement best practice engineering methods.
- Support established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
- Help Project and Resource Managers create and maintain detailed plans for development projects
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
- Assist team leads with making appropriate commitments through work selection and task definition
- Organize and facilitate estimation, business requirements review and planning update meetings
- Track and communicate project/release progress
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Administrative management duties including vacation schedules, sick time, weekly time logging, and other corporate compliance standards
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments
- Strong technical expertise with Java, Spring, Oracle and Agile
- Highly prefer experience with new development platform technologies including Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and AWS ( Ec2, S3, RDS).
- Experience building distributed, highly scalable service oriented solutions using microservice-style and cloud-based applications, .
- Proven experience with Relational Databases (Oracle and PostgreSQL preferred).
- Solid experience with software engineering concepts (coupling, cohesion, algorithms), usability, data structures, design patterns, test driven development and Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in the healthcare IT, population health management, EMR and SaaS industries are preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, related degree, or equivalent experience.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by Dice