Looking for a talented Java(Spring) backend developer who can help us in developing backend server systems for our client's Connected Car Se...
Looking for a talented Java(Spring) backend developer who can help us in developing backend server systems for our client's Connected Car Service.
- Work closely with Product teams to translate telematics feature specifications/requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables as a strong hands-on technical member in telematics project development activities;
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery.
- Analyze current technology utilized and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Design and implement backend server systems to enhance the existing connected car system.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Optimize backend services to maximize reliability and performance.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- 5+ years of overall experience in software development, testing and deployment environments.
- 5+ years of strong experience in Java and Spring technologies
- 5+ years of working with SQL
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Ability to speak Korean is a plus