* 7-8 years of experience with Ruby backend/API development.
* 5+ years' experience using cloud platforms such as AWS, Caching, SQL, Queue, ...
- 7-8 years of experience with Ruby backend/API development.
- 5+ years' experience using cloud platforms such as AWS, Caching, SQL, Queue, Elastic Search, ECS/Container.
- Experience with third-party APIs and Web Services.
- Preferred Language: Ruby/Java -any one of OO language.
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with Agile development, preferably Scrum.
- Experience with Git, Perforce and code management.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- 6 to 9 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- provided by Dice Ruby, API, ROR, backend API, Java,AWS, Caching, SQL, Queue, Elastic Search, ECS/Container, third-party APIs, SOAP, Web Services, Git, MongoDB, Node.JS, Microservices, Apigee, API Gateway