* Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, support, and document e...
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, support, and document engineering software applications
- Utilize analytical, process, and technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for agile software development
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Collaborate with application developers, end users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future goals
- Passionate Java developer with 3+ years of software application development experience.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and support.
- Solid consulting and communication skills
- Knowledge of application development technologies, including Java, Ruby on Rails, SpringIO/Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate
- Understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues, and integration patterns/frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e. g. git/github, Jenkins, bamboo, gradle/maven, artifactory)
- Some experience with linux/unix commands
- Familiarity with containers and logging/monitoring solutions
- Triaging, debugging, problem solving and investigative skills
- Experience in developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Agile task management tools (e. g. JIRA, Rally, VersionOne)
- Bachelor s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work. More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Disclaimer:
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.