Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they may be. W...
Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they may be. We are highly focused on our customers and our primary goal is to exceed expectations with every client who partners with us, with solutions that are innovative, practical and versatile enough to take their business to the next level. We follow the highest standards of professional ethics, delivering quality on time every time. Across every project, we strive to deliver reliable, scalable and agile solutions to clients' technology needs integrating our core values of excellence, commitment, collaboration, and creativity. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a "Class A" office tower 42 stories high, looming over the Hudson River/NYC Skyline and just 10 minutes from Wall Street in lower Manhattan.
We are currently seeking an experience Groovy / Grails Developer or Ruby on Rail Developer for Centennial, CO location.
Position Groovy / Grails Developer or Ruby on Rail Developer
Location Centennial, CO
This person will be responsible for working in support of existing web applications as well as participating in the development and design of new applications and functionality.
- Working in a collaborative team environment to deliver on current projects and help advance the technical platform.
- Helping to build a next-generation set of REST-oriented services for our marketing and sales organizations.
- Maintain and migrate existing services to the new platform.
- Working in an agile environment with product owners and a small development team to meet project deliveries.
- Championing engineering practices that ensure a clean, maintainable and extensible code-base.
- Supporting a strong culture of collaboration and technical excellence.
- 4+ years of experience in building and supporting web applications preferably focused on web services.
- 2+ years of experience implementing mid-scale cross-functional integrations using enterprise integration patterns and in particular messaging and service-oriented REST APIs.
- Experience working with a dynamic language such as Groovy (2.4), Ruby, Python.
- Can demonstrate strong proficiency in SQL experience with Postgres is preferred.
- Experience with message technologies, in particular, ActiveMQ
- Strong track record of adopting test practices using TDD, Spock and continuous integration
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining development build/test/deploy pipelines using tools such as Bitbucket, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multi-team agile environment. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An inquisitive mind and continuous learner who can contribute to creating a sustainable delivery culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirement, send your updated word document resume and/Click here to Apply
- Premium Health Insurance
- Premium Vision Plan
- Premium Dental Plan
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning Program
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law.
- provided by Dice Groovy, Groovy / Grails Developer, Ruby on Rail Developer, ROR, Ruby on Rails, Groovy on Grails